- Process payments and other financial transactions for products and services you purchase from us
- Send you important communications about products and services you have purchased
- Initiate, deliver and complete a contract with you, process orders, respond to your inquiries and support requests, and address complaints or concerns
- Reply to any inquiry you make about our products and services, pre- or post-purchase
- Maintain records of all business we conduct with you
- Maintain records of all communications
- Send marketing emails and communications, when permitted by law
- Personalize the experience you have on our website, and adapt the content you may see based on your interests, purchases and past inquiries
- Monitor, measure and improve the performance of our web properties and other online services
- Ask you to complete a survey or invite you to participate in feedback questionnaires
- Analyze your use of our website and other online services
- Administer and protect our online services, website and other digital properties
- Deliver relevant website content and advertising services
- Understand how to improve our marketing and advertising to better meet our customers' needs
- Initiate, or defend against, legal claims and proceedings
- Collect past-due or failed payments in breach of our agreements
- Comply with any regulatory or government authority you or we may be subject to
- Comply with other legal obligations as required
- Obtain or maintain business and professional insurance policies
- Manage our business operations and business interests
- Obtain professional guidance or advice
Ecommerce and Our Secure Server
We process all financial transactions through a secure server. We put forth significant effort to ensure that your personal information is protected to the best of our ability. We use business processes and technology security systems to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from being used, disclosed to or accessed by unauthorized parties, and from being lost, destroyed or altered. Polished Geek LLC uses industry recommended encryption, password management, and other security procedures to help reduce risk to your Personally Identifiable Information.
For your security, we do not store credit card information on any of our servers in any form. Credit card details are stored by our third party, PCI compliant payment processor in a highly secure encrypted format, as necessary for transaction processing. Currently we utilize PayPal, Stripe and our direct merchant account processor for credit card processing services. Additionally, Polished Geek will accept electronic USA bank transfers through ACH or Dwolla. Contact us to apply to send payments to Polished Geek through one of these methods.
If you would prefer not to utilize these payment processor services, you may also pay for Polished Geek services with a check drawn on a USA bank. Please mail any payments due to the address shown on the top of your invoice.
Any transactions that take place on other sites that have link from our site are not necessarily handled in this fashion. Polished Geek LLC disclaims any responsibility for transactions conducted on those sites and cannot vouch for the security of the information submitted in those transactions.
Updates and Changes to Your Information
We provide you with an easy way to review, correct or change your own Personally Identifiable Information online through our billing system at https://PolishedGeek.com/clients. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct and/or update it yourself by logging in and updating your User Account Information. Information you can update yourself includes, but is not limited to, your legal name, billing address and password.
Requests for Copies of Your Data, or to Request Data Deletion
Under GDPR, citizens of the European Union may request copies of their personal data, and/or invoke their "Right to be Forgotten" and have their personal data deleted (subject to legally permitted exceptions for record keeping and financial accounting purposes). If you wish to contact us to request a copy of your data or to have your data deleted, please contact us via this website or email us at . Please note that under GDPR policies, we may take up to 30 days to comply with your request.