As a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute, Polished Geek's founder and CEO Deb Cinkus is sworn to uphold a code of conduct and ethics on behalf of her profession.
Polished Geek, LLC endorses these key principles in our business practices.
We commit to you, our valued Client:
We Act Responsibly
- We will accept only those projects that we believe are consistent with our expertise, knowledge, skills and experience level.
- If we are not the right company for the job, we will say so and recommend a more appropriate resource if possible. We do not believe it is in your best interest or ours to "fake it 'til we make it" by taking on work for which we are not well-suited.
- This allows us to fulfill the commitments that we undertake. We will complete the project to your satisfaction when you hire us. The success of your business is too important to entrust to a company that does any less.
We Treat You with Respect
- We will negotiate in good faith and conduct ourselves in a professional manner. If there are alternative or less expensive ways to achieve your project goals, we will present them to you with our recommendations. We always want you to have the facts you need to make a fully informed decision that is best for your business.
- We will always proactively and fully disclose any real or potential conflicts of interest. If a potential client's project is perceived as having a conflict of interest with a current client's account, we will decline the work.
- We do not discriminate against others based on, but not limited to, gender, race, age, religion, disability, nationality, or sexual orientation. We do not accept clients who promote discrimination or hate speech in their websites or marketing.
We Communicate Honestly
- We will protect any proprietary or confidential information that is entrusted to us by our Clients, regardless of the presence or absence of any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Your business secrets are safe with us.
- We will provide you with accurate information regarding your project or account in a timely manner.
- We do not believe in communicating with misleading or false statements, stating half-truths, providing information out of context or withholding information that, if known, would color our communication untruthful. Our most important asset is trust.