We're always looking for great team players.
NO agencies, off-shoring firms or 3rd party contracting companies, please. We are looking only for freelancers and independents who want to take on additional work as direct contractors. USA-based contractors are strongly preferred.
Contractors who turn out to be a great fit for Polished Geek can potentially receive a steady 20 - 50 hours per month of contract work in 2016, depending on specific skill areas and our project workload. In a few cases, a contract position could lead to more permanent employment as a regular PT or FT employee, but that is not considered until after a minimum 2- 4 month period of contract work.
We're currently looking for:
Joomla PHP Developers
- PHP and MySQL Joomla development
- Ability to build custom Joomla 3.x components, modules and plugins from scratch
- Ability to do moderate to complex integrations and enhancements in Joomla
- Experience with building eCommerce integrations highly desired
- Experience with building and enhancing payment and shipping plugins highly desired
- Experience with JIRA project management, code repository systems and Zephyr testing tools helpful, but not required
- Must be able to follow our Web Development Philosophy and code following an "extension vendor" mindset (no hacking, no shortcuts!)
Interesting in helping us deliver high quality Joomla web development services to clients all over the world?