There's an awful lot that falls under the umbrella term of digital marketing, AKA online marketing.
So let's clear the air first about what Polished Geek doesn't do and doesn't believe in first. These are things you might assume when you hear the words digital marketing:
- We don't manage pay-per-click ad accounts (but we are happy to work alongside your paid advertising agency, to help make your paid advertising more cost-effective)
- We don't believe that more clicks always = more revenue (you need to care about lead quality, not just quantity)
- We're not slick salespeople with pumped-up promises to launch brand new startups into billion-gazillion dollar businesses overnight (in fact, we don't work with startups, only established businesses)
So, what do we mean when we call ourselves a digital marketing agency?
We believe the true power to make a significant difference in your business lies squarely in the "geeky" side of marketing:
Clients who work with us see real return on investment and business results that last. We do this by:
- Implementing segmented, targeted and automated drip email marketing.
- Automating your lead nurturing and lead education processes.
- Automating your sales funnels, optimizing them for each market segment that matters to your bottom line.
- Integrating your marketing and CRM systems for a more consistent brand message and higher sale revenue, at a lower cost.
- Implementing dynamic, automatic website personalization that adapts for each web visitor, transparently.