Your CRO consultant should be rich in knowledge and expertise. Take a look at the background your CRO agency should have:
- The basic foundations of Conversion Rate Optimization
- Copywriting skills designed to lead to conversion
- An in-depth understanding of digital analytics
- Ability to develop user personas and market segmentation strategy
- Knowledge of online psychology and persuasive design
- Experience in qualitative research and heuristic analysis
- Knowledge of heatmap tracking, scroll tracking and similar tactics
- Wide experience in user testing and survey design
- Experience conducting Google Analytics & CRO audits
- Experience prioritizing, conducting and analyzing tests of all sorts
- Understanding of landing page optimization and customer value optimization
- Knowledge of the practical differences between B2B and B2C (CRO vs. SEO)
- Ability to pair optimization strategies with the desired customer journey
- Experience designing and scaling optimization programs
- People skills, understanding and empathy
Does that idea of finding one person with all those skills seem overwhelming?
That's where a CRO agency comes in.
When you bring an agency onboard as part of your team, you get the balance of creative, technical and analytical skills needed for great results.