Your Website Personalization Partner for RightMessage
On the surface, website personalization tools can seem rather easy, especially if you're even a little bit techie.
Install a small script on your site, follow a couple of campaign recipes, tinker a bit and ta-da! You're off and running with your first live personalization.
So if setting it up is all so easy, why hire a RightMessage partner?
Because your business isn't like anyone else's.
Website personalization is most effective when it is highly contextual. It needs to be truly personalized for the products and services being sold, and the market you're selling to.
Cookie-cutter personalization tips and tricks are a great place to start, but they aren't part of an in-depth marketing strategy tailored to your business.
To really get the most out of dynamic website personalization, you need to do a lot more than check off an onboarding checklist.
"Remember, 'Everyone' is not your customer."
"When you speak to everyone, you speak to no one."
Here are a few of the ways Polished Geek can help:
- Development of user personas and segmentation (a crucial foundation for effective personalization)
- Analysis of your most profitable market segments to uncover the ones most ripe for personalization ROI
- A content audit to ensure you have all the right images, lead magnets and other elements for each segment to take full advantage of personalization
- Advising you on website usability and technical layout changes to better enable your personalization opportunities
- Integrate your email marketing platform with RightMessage (Drip, Infusionsoft, ONTRAPORT, HubSpot, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign and more)
- Help you develop a unique tone of voice and the right terminology to speak to each customer segment
- And naturally, our certified team of Personalization Geeks can handle any RightMessage implementation tasks once your website personalization plan is ready to go